- Created by
- Henry Scott Tuke 1858–1929
- Sketchbook containing sketches of landscapes, architecture and figures
- Date not known
- Sketchbook, watercolour, graphite and ink on paper, 6 pages plus covers, 103 x 156 mm.
On a loose page at the front of the sketchbook is a note from Hester Etchells to B.D. Price presenting the sketchbook as a gift to B.D. Price. Dated Christmas 1966.
- Bound volume - sketchbook
- Tate Archive
- An initial donation of the papers of Tuke and Gotch was made to the Tate Archive by Mr Brian D. Price in 1990. Additional donations of related material were made in 1991, 1994 and 2002.
- TGA 9019/1/3/5
- The personal papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) and Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019 (201)
- The personal papers of the painter Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019/1 (161)
- Sketch books and art works TGA 9019/1/3 (14)