- Created by
- Photograph of Tom White diving into the cut at the north end of Newporth beach with Henry Scott Tuke on right
- Black and white print
- 140 x 80 mm
- Photographer unknown.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- An initial donation of the papers of Tuke and Gotch was made to the Tate Archive by Mr Brian D. Price in 1990. Additional donations of related material were made in 1991, 1994 and 2002.
- TGA 9019/1/4/4/10
- The personal papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) and Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019 (201)
- The personal papers of the painter Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019/1 (161)
- Photographs TGA 9019/1/4 (144)
You might like
- leisure and pastimes(7,581)
- work and occupations(14,303)
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,772)