- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Ethel Sands 1873–1962
- Letter from Walter Sickert to Ethel Sands, addressed Hôtel du Commerce, Dieppe
- The letter concerns his need to change his artistic methods.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/103
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,770)
- leisure and pastimes(7,581)
- symbols & personifications(7,228)