- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Ethel Sands 1873–1962
- Incomplete letter from Walter Sickert to Ethel Sands, addressed 26 Red Lion Square, London
- [c.October–December 1914]
- The letter concerns the Allied Artists' Association, a lunch meeting with Clive Bell and general news.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/140
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
You might like
- named individuals(12,463)
- named groups(2,812)
- work and occupations(14,302)
- symbols & personifications(7,228)