- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Ethel Sands 1873–1962
- Letter from Walter Sickert to Ethel Sands, addressed 8 Fitzroy Street
- The letter concerns general news and mentions many of his contemporaries including Ambrose McEvoy, Lloyd Logan Pearsall Smith, James Abbott McNeill Whistler and Albert Rothestein.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/47
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
- Letters from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson and Ethel Sands TGA 9125/5 (155)
You might like
- literature and fiction(3,169)
- named individuals(12,463)
- work and occupations(14,302)
- symbols & personifications(7,228)