- Created by
- Nigel Henderson 1917–1985
- Photograph of a crowd of people next to a photographic equipment
- Black and white negative
- 55 x 55 mm
- Taken in Viticuso, Italy.
- Photograph - negative
- Tate Archive
- The papers were acquired by the Tate Archive from Janet Henderson and the Henderson family in 1992.
- TGA 9211/9/6/204
- The personal papers of Nigel Graeme Henderson (1917-1985) TGA 9211 (1,124)
- Photographs TGA 9211/9 (627)
- Photographs of geographical locations by Nigel Henderson TGA 9211/9/6 (473)
- Photograph of a crowd of people next to a photographic equipment TGA 9211/9/6/204
You might like