- Created by
- Edith “Wanty” Thomas 1915–1991
- Photograph of the exterior, including the blue plaque, of Schwitters’ former home, 39 Westmoreland Road, Barnes, London
- Colour print
- 101 x 94 mm
- London. Photo: Edith Thomas.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Edith Thomas's son, Geoff Thomas, in 1995.
- TGA 9510/5/16
- Material relating to Kurt Schwitters compiled by his English companion, Mrs Edith 'Wantee' Thomas mostly after the artist's death in 1948 TGA 9510 (139)
You might like
Unknown person(s), Edith “Wanty” Thomas Photocopy of page from an unknown publication featuring two of Schwitters’ work, ‘Two stones in rhythm’ and ‘Portrait of Beatrice Bradley’ with captions
date not known
Hanover Gallery (London, UK), recipient: Edith “Wanty” Thomas Statement for the purchase of Schwitters’ work, ‘Brown picture with head of nut’ and ‘Black powder’ from The Hanover Gallery to Edith Thomas
14 June 1960