- Created by
- Bernard Meninsky 1891–1950
- Six small sketches of female nudes in a variety of standing poses and one female figure’s head
- Graphite on printed paper
- 310 x 250 mm
- The sketches are drawn around the borders of a page torn from the 'Radio Times', 11 June 1948.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by the Contemporary Art Society in memory of Cecily Lowenthal, 1997.
- TGA 9715/1/197
- Sketches and notes of Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715 (204)
- Sketches by Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715/1 (204)
You might like
- religion and belief(8,360)