What kinds of information do you collect?
We collect personal information if you use the online form or if you e-mail us.
We also collect the additional information each time you visit our website:
- the date and time of your visit
- what pages you went to
- the site you had been to before you came to us
- the type of browser you are using (for example, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
- your operating system (for example, Apple Macintosh, Windows, etc)
- the letters at the end of your internet providers web address (for example, .co.uk, etc)
- your server address (for example, 199.203.456.789)
What do you with personal information?
We use personal information to do the following things:
- improve our website
- help answer any questions you might have
- keep records of visitor numbers
- carry out research and create statistics
- give you news and information about our activities and events
What are cookies?
No, you can’t eat these cookies! They are pieces of information that a website can transfer to your computer’s hard drive. They can make websites easier to use by storing information about your preferences.
The information stays on your computer after you have left the site, but you can delete them. If you want to do this, you must discuss this with your parents/guardian before doing so.
As before, you must discuss this with your parents before making any changes. Our site will work better if you allow cookies, but it will still work if you disable them.
What about websites you link to?
Can I access any personal data you have about me?
Yes you can. If you would like a copy, please contact us or ask your parents/guardian to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org