This event explores a range of ways Early Years practitioners can lead their groups through the gallery, encouraging dialogue, and engagement with the artworks on display.
The sessions have been developed from Early Years education philosophies and they encourage discussion that supports the child’s personal and individual creative learning journey.
The session includes:
- Meeting a member of the Early Years and Families team
- Guidance to facilitate in gallery dialogue with children in the early year’s age range
- Tips for transferring skills used with early years aged children into the gallery context
- Visiting artworks to explore approaches that can be used with your group to encourage exploration of art works on display
- Information for planning your visit
Our aim is to provide you with the ideas, information and support to confidently lead your group on your visit to Tate.