- Created by
- Eileen Agar 1899–1991
- Photograph of Paul Éluard and Pablo Picasso on the beach
- September 1937
- 62 x 61 mm
- Taken in Juan-les-pins, France.
- Photograph - negative
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar in 1989 and transferred from the photograph collection in 2012.
- TGA 8927/8/8
- Photograph collection belonging to Eileen Agar TGA 8927 (953)
- Photographs of groups of people TGA 8927/8 (91)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,772)
- work and occupations(14,303)