Not on display
The number ‘5’ on this drawing corresponds with the name ‘Bridgnorth’ in the list of places inside the front cover (D40750). A watercolour derived from this study was engraved by J. Walker for the Copper-Plate Magazine, 1 August 1795 (untraced).1 For another drawing of the bridge at Bridgnorth see folio 20 recto (D00227; Turner Bequest XIX 19).
Wilton 1979, p.311 no.90.
Blank; stamped in black ink with Turner Bequest monogram bottom left.