Join in the interplay between words and images, and see where it takes you! Guided by professional artists and writers, children, young people and adults will spend the week exploring new ways to produce and express ideas together.
- Tuesday 29th May, 14.00–15.00: Interactive making for all ages – bring your creative ideas.
- Wednesday 30th May, 15.00–16.00: Families share new artworks and writing, and discuss their process.
- Thursday 31st May, 14.00–15.00: Interactive making for all ages – bring your creative ideas.
- Friday 1st June, 15.00–16.00: Young people share new artworks and writing, and discuss their process.
- Saturday 2nd June, 14.00–15.00: Presenting and celebrating verbal-visual artworks and the process of production.
About Arvon and The Tri-Borough Virtual School
The Tri-Borough Virtual School offers extra-curricular learning and creative opportunities for children and young people in the care of three local authorities, and their families.
Arvon is England’s leading creative writing charity, offering residential and city-based courses for schools, groups and individuals.