At this time, the press office team will be working remotely. For all press enquiries relating to Tate, Tate Britain or Tate Modern please email email@example.com. For Tate Liverpool, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and for Tate St Ives please email Lauren.Hogan@tate.org.uk. A member of staff will respond upon your request.
Visitors, members, students and academics can contact Tate via the Contact Us page.
Publishing, merchandise and catering
Press enquiries about Tate’s books and catalogues:
Press enquiries about Tate's merchandise and products:
+44(0)20 7887 8648 / Keri.Webster@tate.org.uk
Press enquiries about Tate’s cafes and restaurants:
+44(0)20 701 7510 / Sarah@streetand.co
Contact Tate Images to license images of works in Tate’s collection
Press images can be downloaded via the link at the end of each press release. Please note these links expire when exhibitions close, and that all images can only be used under the following terms and conditions:
- That the reproductions are accompanied by the name of the artist, the title and date of work, the owner credit line, the copyright holder and photo credit
- That the reproductions are not cropped, overprinted, tinted or subject to any form of derogatory treatment without the prior approval of the copyright owner
- That the images are only reproduced to illustrate an article or feature reviewing or reporting on the exhibition stated (section 30(i) and (ii) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988)
- That any reproductions that accompany an article are not used for marketing or advertising purposes
- The use of images for front covers may attract a fee and will require the prior authorisation of the owner and copyright holder of the work. Please email@example.com for such use
For the safety of our visitors and staff, pre-booked tickets are needed for all Tate’s galleries. This is to help us manage the number of people and ensure everyone can keep a safe distance. Journalists can book their own free tickets for the collection displays at Tate Modern, Tate Britain and Tate Liverpool.
Given the current restrictions, press access to temporary exhibitions is very limited and unfortunately we cannot facilitate free tickets to all those who request them. If you have a confirmed commission and would like to request a ticket for a temporary exhibition or for Tate St Ives, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 working days in advance of your proposed visit.
We will continue to monitor and review these processes after our reopening on 27 July. Thank you in advance for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you safely to the galleries soon.
Book location filming and photography at Tate’s galleries.
Please contact the press office for news filming enquiries.