Know first, pay less, enjoy more
Book £5 tickets
An unmistakable style that has come to define an era
Rediscover this master of colour and composition at Tate Modern
Celebrate one of Britain’s most acclaimed artists in this major retrospective of his work
One of the last Pre-Raphaelites, Edward Burne-Jones brought imaginary worlds to life in awe-inspiring paintings, stained glass windows and tapestries
Anni Albers combined the ancient craft of hand-weaving with the language of modern art
Things to do and see for free
Encounter the uncanny and mysterious through the art of the Weimar Republic
Join us for a back to back DJ set celebrating the rising talent of Jazz-inspired musicians
Discover Brice's take on the longstanding art-historical tradition of the female nude
Join us after-hours on the last Friday of the month for a mix of art, music, film and workshops
Anthea Hamilton transforms the heart of Tate Britain with sculpture and performance
The perfect opportunity for the curiously minded to explore the gallery after hours
Team Tate Collective
We have a team of 16-25 year olds based in London, Liverpool and St Ives who program and run lots of the free events, workshops and talks on offer to Tate Collective.
Get social with us
- Tate Collective is a scheme open to anyone aged between 16-25 years old living anywhere. Yes, anywhere. On your 26th birthday your account will cease to offer £5 tickets.
- As part of Tate Collective you can book up to 4 tickets for yourself and 3 friends. Everyone in the group has to be aged between 16–25 years old.
- In order to redeem your £5 tickets, we need to check you're as young as you say you are. You need to provide a form of Valid ID (passport, driving licence, student card with DoB or PASS card) when you are at the event or exhibition. If you book for yourself and a group of friends, everyone will need to prove their age to redeem their tickets.
- £5 tickets can only be booked online at tate.org.uk and once you’re logged into your Tate Collective account.
- Tickets are for personal use and may not be resold or exchanged. No refunds, either. We like commitment.
- Tickets are valid for the date and time stated. Please check your tickets on your order confirmation as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Tate reserves the right to refuse admission, terminate a visit, or withdraw Tate Collective benefits.
- By attending an event or exhibition, ticket holders consent to being photographed or filmed incidentally and to Tate’s publication or broadcast of any such photographs or film. So smile for the cameras.
- When you sign up to Tate Collective you’ll be opted in to our monthly newsletter. It's full of really good stuff. If you don’t wan't to hear from us please update your preferences in your account.
By signing up you’re agreeing to being honest about your age, promising to have a good time at our galleries and respecting other visitors when you're with us.
- Finally, we hope you'll stay with us 'til you turn 26. But if you insist, email email@example.com to cancel your Tate Collective subscription. We'll miss you.