Tate Collective x Coffee Open Call 2024
Want to see your designs on Coffee by Tate?
We want you to create the artwork for Coffee by Tate's next range of speciality coffees! Coffee by Tate was born in 2011 with the mission to source and roast specialty coffee for Tate cafés, bars and restaurants. We’re on the lookout for four winners to have their own artworks featured on a unique coffee blend. Your design could be the face of our new online and in-store coffee collections!
We’d love to see your own new and original ideas in response Coffee by Tate’s main values: wellbeing, fairness and gender equality. Be as creative as you like with your response!
The designers of the chosen artworks will be paid a usage fee of £1,000.
Want to get involved? Watch the video below to get inspired by the story of Coffee by Tate and its core values, then scroll down for a step-by-step guide on how to submit.
This opportunity is an open callout for 16-25s who are part of Tate Collective. 16-25? Join Tate Collective for free.
WATCH THE STORY OF COFFEE BY TATE
How to submit
- Your artwork will have to be designed so it can fit on the packaging properly. Please see the label guide below.
- Submit your artwork via email to email@example.com.
- In the subject heading add: Coffee Open Call 2024: Your Name
- For example: Coffee Open Call 2024: Sarah Jane
- Upload your artwork via WeTransfer and copy the transfer link to the email.
- Please name your files in this style: Full Name - Title – Coffee Open Call 2024
- For example: Sarah Jane – Coffee Drinkers – Coffee Open Call 2024
- Please make sure your submission is 90mm x 90mm, 300 dpi or larger. This is to ensure that your image is large enough to feature on the packaging. We are unable to accept submissions that exceed a file size of 40MB.
Please include the following info in the body of your email:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your Tate Collective membership number. (You must be a member of Tate Collective to take part in this open call).
- Your contact email address (if different from the one you’re emailing from)
- How you’d like your work to be credited (title of submission, artist name)
- A short description of your artwork and how it fits in with Coffee by Tate’s core values: wellbeing, fairness and gender equality (150 words max)
- Your social media handles (if you’d like us to @ you!)
- You must include the following statement at the end of your email submission: The artwork I have submitted, are all my work and I have all the necessary permissions
- Please also read the Terms and Conditions section below regarding holding personal data.
Deadline for submissions is 11.59pm GMT on Monday 26 February 2024.
This opportunity is an open callout for 16-25s who are part of Tate Collective. You can join Tate Collective for free.
The winning entries will be selected by a panel comprising Coffee by Tate and Tate Design teams, alongside coffee experts, including renowned YouTuber and entrepreneur James Hoffmann.
Tate Collective is supported by Anthony and Sandra Gutman, The Rothschild Foundation and Tate Patrons.