Tate membership is your way to get closer to our exhibitions, the collection, and the world of art. As a Member you can experience Tate in the best possible way, with unlimited free access to every exhibition at all four galleries – plus extended opening hours for major exhibitions – just show your Members card.
- Unlimited free admission to all exhibitions at all of our galleries, including Modigliani, The EY Exhibition: Picasso 1932 – Love, Fame, Tragedy, The EY Exhibition: Impressionists in London, Joan Jonas and All Too Human Bacon, Freud and a century of painting life
- Access to our Members Rooms and Bar at Tate Modern and Tate Britain
- Special Members events – including talks, tours, and extended opening hours
- A subscription to Tate Etc. magazine and our listings guide – keeping you up-to-date with everything that’s going on at Tate
- An exclusive Tate welcome pack
- Free entry for up to six children aged 16 and under
- 10% discount and seasonal offers at all Tate Shops*
- Special members offers
- Help Tate acquire new works of art for the nation and keep our permanent collection free for everyone
*10% shop discount courtesy of Tate Enterprises. Please note that the discount will not work on sale or clearance items or in conjunction with other discount codes.