This is a continuation of the north bank of the River Thames beside Old London Bridge, seen on folio 18 verso opposite (D17869). The tallest structures are the tower of St Magnus the Martyr’s Church and the Monument.
More than half the drawings in this sketchbook show the river adjacent to the bridge, and are likely to date from 1824; see the Introduction.
- townscapes / man-made features(21,691)
- River Thames(733)