Not on display
To the right of this view of the Cyfarthfa works is the impressive elevated wooden aqueduct which fed the huge water-wheel, 14.6 metres (48 feet) in diameter, which had been in use since 1796. Behind this are the chimneys of the building housing the puddling furnaces and rolling mills.
The sheet is faded from exposure.
Blank; inscribed in a later hand in pencil ‘39’; stamped in brown ink with Turner Bequest monogram.