- Online through Tate
- Call Tate +44 (0)20 7887 8888 (09.45–18.00 daily)
- Tickets bought from Tate can be used for travel at any time on the date booked.
- Using the Uber app
- Book in advance to guarantee a seat, then use a QR code to board. Payment is processed using the Uber account details.
- From a self-service ticket machine on the pier
- On the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers website
Standard fare prices
Prices apply to tickets purchased from Tate, at ticket offices and from ticket machines.
- Adult – £9 single / £15.30 Tate return
- Adult TfL Travelcard holder – £6 single / £12 Tate return
- Tate Member – £6.75 single / £11.50 Tate return
- Child 5–15 – £4.50 single / £9 Tate return
- Child 5–15 with TfL Travelcard – £3 single / £6 Tate return
- Freedom Pass holder – £4.50 single / £9 Tate return
- Children under 5 – Free
- Family Roamer – £39.80 (Call + 44 (0)20 7887 8888 on the day of travel for full details)
Tate to Tate tours
To allow for everyone to keep a safe distance, Tate are currently unable to welcome groups to our galleries. We look forward to offering our Tate to Tate tours again soon.
The Tate Boat is operated by Uber Boat by Thames Clippers.