The Tate to Tate boat (RB2) has resumed service from Monday 12 April. Please visit the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers website for further updates.
- Call Tate +44 (0)20 7887 8888 (9.45–18.00 daily)
- Tickets bought from Tate can be used for travel at any time on the date booked.
- Using the Uber app
- Book in advance to guarantee a seat, then use a QR code to board. Payment is processed using the Uber account details.
- From a self-service ticket machine on the pier
- On the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers website
Standard fare prices
Prices apply to tickets purchased from Tate, at ticket offices and from ticket machines.
- Adult – £9.10 single / £15.50 Tate return
- Adult TfL Travelcard holder – £6.10 single / £12.20 Tate return
- Tate Member – £6.85 single / £11.60 Tate return
- Child 5–15 – £4.55 single / £9.10 Tate return
- Child 5–15 with TfL Travelcard – £3.05 single / £6.10 Tate return
- Freedom Pass holder – £4.55 single / £9.10 Tate return
- Children under 5 – Free
- Family Roamer – £40.80 (Call + 44 (0)20 7887 8888 on the day of travel for full details)
Tate to Tate tours
To allow for everyone to keep a safe distance, restrictions are currently in place for group visits. Please contact us for more information.
The Tate Boat is operated by Uber Boat by Thames Clippers.