The Tate to Tate boat is the RB1 service on weekdays and the RB2 at weekends. Please visit the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers website for further updates.
- Call Tate +44 (0)20 7887 8888 (10.00–17.00 daily)
- Tickets bought from Tate can be used for travel at any time on the date booked.
- Using the Uber app
- Book in advance to guarantee a seat, then use a QR code to board. Payment is processed using the Uber account details.
- From a self-service ticket machine on the pier
- On the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers website
Standard fare prices
Prices apply to tickets purchased from Tate, at ticket offices and from ticket machines.
- Adult – £9.50 single / £19.00 Tate return
- Adult TfL Travelcard holder – £6.35 single / £12.70 Tate return
- Tate Member – £7.10 single / £14.20 Tate return
- Child 5–15 – £4.75 single / £9.50 Tate return
- Child 5–15 with TfL Travelcard – £3.20 single / £6.40 Tate return
- Concession (60+, Disabled) – £4.75 single / £9.50 Tate return
- Children under 5 – Free
- Family Roamer – £42.00 (Call + 44 (0)20 7887 8888 on the day of travel for full details)
Tate to Tate tours
Interested in a private tour but unable to decide between Tate Modern or Tate Britain? Tate to Tate Tours is a Highlights Tour of both galleries at a special reduced rate. Add on the option of Tate to Tate boat tickets to travel between them. Find more information here.
The Tate Boat is operated by Uber Boat by Thames Clippers.