Tate Modern welcomes group visitors.
- Visit as a group for free, or book a private tour
- Discounts are available on special exhibitions for groups of 10 or more
Book a group visit
- Self-led group visits to Tate Modern are free
- Groups of 10 or more must book their visit in advance
To book, please call +44 (0)20 7887 8888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The maximum group size for self-led visits is 60 people. If you are coming in a large group, please divide into smaller groups of 20 during your visit.
Private tours for group
A private tour is an excellent way to make the most of your visit to Tate Modern.
- Discounts to special exhibitions are available for groups of 10 or more people
- Tickets are available Monday–Friday, and must be booked and paid for at least two weeks in advance
- For more information and to book please call +44 (0)20 7887 8888
Lecturing to your own group
If you wish to lecture to your group, please let us know when you make your booking. The maximum group size for lectures is 20 people.
Please note lecturing inside the temporary exhibitions is not permitted.
We welcome small groups to come to the gallery to explore and be inspired by art.
Check out our handy guide 'Make Time for Art' to support community groups visiting Tate.