Book a group visit
For enquiries, call +44 (0)173 679 1177 or email email@example.com
SCHOOLS, COLLEGES, UNIVERSITIES AND CONCESSIONS
For teachers in Cornwall, and students aged 18 and under, admission to Tate St Ives and Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden is free. For Cornish Students over 18 years old, admission is £1.
For teachers not from the county of Cornwall, students over 18, and groups eligible for concessions* admission prices are:
- £7.50 Tate St Ives
- £5.00 Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden
- £11.00 Joint admission ticket for Tate St Ives and Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden
*Concessions apply to groups of 60s and over, students over 18, visitors with disabilities and job seekers.
For groups of 18 year olds and under, admission to Tate St Ives and Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden is free.
For groups of adults, admission prices are:
- £8.50 Tate St Ives
- £6.00 Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden
- £12.00 Joint admission ticket for Tate St Ives and Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden
Although Tate St Ives is a national gallery, it is a relatively small venue. We take great care to manage the number of visitors at both our venues to ensure the best experience for everyone.
We are happy to take bookings for large parties, but we do ask that they split into groups of no more than 20 to allow access to other visitors – particularly at the Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden.
GUIDELINES FOR TOUR OPERATORS
Tour operators are not obliged to book ahead but should be aware that their clients will be charged individually on admission.
At the Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden, unbooked groups of 10 or more may be refused admission during busy periods.
WHY BOOK IN ADVANCE?
- Lower admission rate for unlimited access into both sites all day
- Avoid clashes with other large group tours; we’ll also advise in advance on any disruption to gallery spaces
- We can offer a range of tours or activities for your group (ask for more information when you book)
- We can advise on optimum visit times, the nature of the exhibitions, parking and other attractions in St Ives
- We can provide a package of tickets to be collected on the door by your tour leader
- We can accept credit card payment over the phone or cheque in the post prior to your visit (note: all group tickets must be paid for in advance)
BOOK A GROUP TOUR
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1736 796 226 to make booking enquiries
- We recommend at least two weeks’ notice to secure a date and time for your party
- We are happy to take provisional numbers for attendees, which can be confirmed nearer the date of visit
- We are an admission-charging gallery but can offer a reduced rate for pre-paid advance group tickets
Guided tours and workshops for groups
Guided tours and practical artist-led workshops are available to groups visiting Tate St Ives and the Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Museum. They can be tailored to suit specific requirements and special areas of interest.
We offer our school tours and workshops to all groups which can be found in What's On.
For enquiries and bookings, please call +44 (0)173 679 1177