• Only £5, available to all Cornwall residents
• Unlimited entry to Tate St Ives
• Enjoy a range of free events, including Late at Tate, Tate Create and Toddle Tate
• Explore each of our temporary exhibitions and discover the story of Modern Art and St Ives
• Unlimited entry to the Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden
How do I get my pass?
Come to the gallery with two forms of ID including proof of Cornish residency such as a utility bill or driving license and something with a signature such as a debit or credit card.
You will need your card and second proof of signature each time you visit.
Using your pass
Please ensure that you bring your Locals’ Pass with you when you visit. Pass holders will be asked to confirm proof of identity when visiting using their Locals' Pass. Each Pass admits one person.
Some activities are not covered by the Locals’ Pass and will require an additional ticket to be purchased.
What do i do if i've lost my Pass?
If you've lost your Pass but it is still valid and you would like to visit us, we can help you at the admissions desk in the gallery. Please bring two forms of ID as outlined above.
Terms and conditions
- Locals' Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be re-sold
- Your Tate St Ives Locals' Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Locals’ Passes are not valid in conjunction with School visits