Find out what piece of advice each of the nominated artists would give to a young artist in this film commissioned by Tate Collective London:
- Stefan Kalmár, Executive Director and Curator, Artists Space,New York
- Helen Legg, Director, SpikeIsland, Bristol
- Sarah McCrory, Director, Glasgow International
- Dirk Snauwaert, Artistic Director, Wiels, Brussels
- The jury is chaired by Penelope Curtis, Director of Tate Britain
Turner Prize 2014 in quotes
Being nominated for the prize has given me great heart. The opinions of the jury mean a great deal to me.
All four artists in this year’s exhibition are concerned as much with ideas and stories and language as they are with images and objects.
Adrian Searle, The Guardian, 1 December 2014