Join a nocturnal experience of Marclay’s cult film work. Drop into the The Clock any time overnight to watch the film's twilight hours. Catch DJs playing the Terrace Bar til 2am or visit our midnight philosophers club for talks on time and space. For the early risers, we’ve sorted yoga, meditation and breakfast to start your Sunday morning. Check the full line-up:
Music and visuals, 22.00–02.00 Terrace Bar
Catch DJs Poly-Ritmo, Scott XYLO, Z Lovecraft and Tash LC playing into the early hours. See time-inspired visuals from photographers including Lucy Ridgard, Coco Capitán and Campbell Addy.
Discussion and zine-making, 10.00–01.00 Blavatnik Building Level 2
Visit our midnight philosophers puppet club led by artist Oliver Hymans to discuss the metaphysics of time and space. Or cut and collage to create a zine inspired by the moving image.
Yoga with Frame, 08.15–09.00 and 09.15–10.00 Turbine Hall
Morning Meditation, 08.30–09.00 and 09.30–10.00
Breakfast, Terrace Bar 08.00-12.00
We're offering breakfast with a DJ set from Will Lister to kick off Sunday morning.
Get ready for the event with this time-inspired mix created by Paola Laf from NTS, our Uniqlo Tate Lates music partner:
Things to know
- You need to show your Tate Collective card and ID (PASS card, Citizens Card, Driving Licence, Passport) for entry.
- You can drop in to The Clock any time overnight or during the morning. Entry will be on a first-come first served basis.
- The gallery will close at 21.55 and will re-open at 22.00 for Tate Collective to enter.
- Entrance is via the Blavatnik Building South Entrance.
- You will be asked to provide proof of age when buying alcoholic drinks as we operate the Challenge 25 policy.