- Welcome Desk, 11.00-16.00, Heron Mall
Pick up an event programme and take away temporary tattoos. Our friendly team will be here to help you plan your visit and answer any questions about the event.
- House of Colour, Make-up Art: 11.00-16.00, Level 2 Landing
Enhance your look with intricate and colourful make up art. Choose from subtle or dramatic designs inspired by the shapes and colours of Casablanca.
- Jewellery Making Workshop (drop-in) 11.00-16.00, Foyle Studio
Relax, chat, and make in our cosy studio. Gather inspiration from Afro-Berber craft traditions and modern influences. Make beautiful pendants, charms, and fabric bracelets to wear and take home.
- Electronic Music and Ambient Sound Workshop (drop in) 11.00-16.00, Gallery 6
Sample, remix, and experiment with synths, electronic instruments, and analogue devices.
- Dance Performance at 11.30 & 14.30, Gallery 6
Watch as the exhibition is activated with dance and movement.
- Spoken Word Performance at 13.30, Galleries 5 and 6
Enjoy a selection of poetry performed in response to artworks in The Casablanca Art School
- Symbolic Geometry Performance at 12.30 & 15.30, Gallery 6
A live, mimed band jam. Watch as shapes from the exhibition come to life and start making sounds.
- Tate Collective Project Space, 11.00-16.00, Gallery 9
Watch films, explore artworks, and find out more about Tate Collective at Tate St Ives.
- Q&A with Tate Collective and Jasmine Blackmoore at 14.00, Gallery 9
Join Tate Collective Producers and Artist Jasmine Blackmoore for an informal discussion. We’ll be chatting about our creative approaches, building support networks, and getting started as a young creative in the south-west.
Tate Collective Open Studio: Radically Reimagine is curated by Tate Collective Producers at Tate St Ives. During Autumn 2023, the Tate Collective Producers have worked with artist Jasmine Blackmoore and the Tate St Ives Young Peoples Team to develop a programme in response to The Casablanca Art School at Tate St Ives.