Celebrate the Caribbean with authors, artists, musicians and dancers through mask-making, storytelling and more.
- Discover new stories about the Caribbean in Story Space with guest authors Dapo Adeola and Olivia Twist
- Hear about and create your own jumbie, a mythological creature from the Caribbean, with author Jasmine Richards in the Fairy Round spotlight display (suitable for 4 years +)
- Drop into a mask-making workshop with Trinidad-born poet, painter, illustrator, educator and curator John Lyons in the Clore Studio (suitable for 4 years +)
- Dance with Kinetika Bloco's troupe as they liven up the galleries through carnival sounds, or join one of their interactive sessions
- Hear a recording of young people aged 12-13 years from Greig City Academy talking about the Life Between Islands exhibition, from a workshop curated by Art Needs Me to Speak Too.