Enjoy our special Members’ Japanese drinking menu once you've booked your Kusama Private View evening or as a fun night out. Our menu is inspired by Japanese street food and has been crafted with local partners using fresh seasonal British ingredients. The Terrace Bar promises an evening that is exclusive yet casual, exciting and full of flavour.
£6.00 each or 3 for £15.00
Sushi and Sashimi
We’ve been working with our friends at The Sushi Chef to create some delicious sushi and sashimi platters that are perfect for sharing. Enjoy a vibrant mix of nigri, maki, sushi rolls and sashimi, try it with a flight of sake.
From £30 for a platter for 2.
Enjoy your favourite dishes with a delicious selection of award-winning sake from London’s very own Craft Sake Brewery, KANPAI in Peckham.
- FIZU – 'sparkling' sake. A refreshing and crisp sparkling sake with a bright tropical aroma. FIZU meaning 'bubble' is a premium sake in our signature series. FIZU was born from two worlds. A pure junmai sake at its core, twisted together with a craft beer attitude.
- SUMI – 'clear' junmai. A smooth, full-bodied tokubetsu junmai sake, fruity with a savoury finish. SUMI meaning 'clear' is a premium sake in our signature range. Carefully brewed low and slow resulting in a luxurious contemporary session sake, rich with orchard fruits and full of umami.
- KUMO – 'cloudy' nigori 375ml. A firm favourite for cloudy sake lovers. A rich, smooth tokubetsu junmai nigori sake, fruity with a savoury finish. KUMO meaning 'cloud' is a premium sake in our signature series. KUMO is a refined interpretation of a classic cloudy sake. Aged on the lees then bottled with some fine rice sediment remaining. An elegant tropical nigori, with bold acidity and a rich yogurt finish.
We will also have a great selection of wines from the cellar, craft beers, cocktails and seasonal soft drinks.
- Tate Eats and Drop Project have created ‘Haze’ a delicious sessional NEIPA. It features an East Coast US yeast strain with addition of Yuzu, that is lifted by a generous amount of tropical fruit profiled new world hops, Simcoe, Azacca and Mosaic.
- The tea-based cocktail Shimmer CosmipoliTEAn! Our Shimmer tea blend shaken with Tate Sacred gin and cranberry juice, served in a martini glass.