- Created by
- Cecil Collins 1908–1989
- Handwritten copy of ‘The Vision of the Fool’, by Cecil Collins
- 05 May 1948
- Cecil Collins dedicated the copy to his wife, Elisabeth Collins. It was written in Cecil Collins' studio in Cambridge on 05 May 1948.
- Document - writings
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by the trustees of the estate of Elisabeth Collins, June 2000 and July 2003.
- TGA 200015/2/1/4/2
- Papers of Cecil and Elisabeth Collins TGA 200015 (13)
- Notes and writings TGA 200015/2 (8)
- Notes and writings by Cecil Collins TGA 200015/2/1 (8)
- Material relating to 'The Vision of the Fool' TGA 200015/2/1/4 (8)
- Handwritten copy of 'The Vision of the Fool', by Cecil Collins TGA 200015/2/1/4/2
You might like