- Created by
- Aubrey Williams 1926–1990
- Stylised sketch of an unidentifiable scene, including a female figure on the right-hand side
- Pastel on paper
- 235 × 288 mm (print), 341 × 380 mm (mount)
- Captioned '[touncan] 63'. Mounted on paper.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by the artist's widow, Mrs Eve Williams and the artist's daughter, Maridowa Williams, 2001.
- TGA 200112/1/3/7
- Personal papers of Aubrey Williams TGA 200112 (171)
- Artwork TGA 200112/1 (170)
- Figurative works on paper from the 1960s TGA 200112/1/3 (16)
You might like