- Created by
- Aubrey Williams 1926–1990
- Abstract painting with two rectangles cut out of it
- Gouache on card
- 420 x 631 mm
- Consultation with the artist's daughter suggests that the two cut-out parts of this painting were used as Christmas cards.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by the artist's widow, Mrs Eve Williams and the artist's daughter, Maridowa Williams, 2001.
- TGA 200112/1/4/9
- Personal papers of Aubrey Williams TGA 200112 (171)
- Artwork TGA 200112/1 (170)
- Abstract works on paper from the 1960s TGA 200112/1/4 (9)
- Abstract painting with two rectangles cut out of it TGA 200112/1/4/9
You might like