- Created by
- Aubrey Williams 1926–1990
- Sketch of a man with his mouth wide open captioned ‘Flamenco (Cante Hondo)’
- Date not known
- Ink on paper
- 90 x 89 mm
- Flamenco cante means flamenco song and flamenco 'hondo' (more usually spelt 'jondo') deals with themes of death and anguish.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by the artist's widow, Mrs Eve Williams and the artist's daughter, Maridowa Williams, 2001.
- TGA 200112/1/9/26
- Personal papers of Aubrey Williams TGA 200112 (171)
- Artwork TGA 200112/1 (170)
- Small works on paper TGA 200112/1/9 (43)
You might like