- ‘Is there a ship named The Wave Sheaf?’ postcard design
- Printed card
- 105 x 149 mm
- Designed by Ian Hamilton Finlay in colaboration with Michael Harvey; printed by Wild Hawthorn Press.
- Artwork - on paper, print
- Tate Archive
- Removed from the ICA archive (TGA 955) as not part of the administrative papers.
- TGA 20012/16
- Printed cards from the Wild Hawthorn Press TGA 20012 (45)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,874)
- universal concepts(6,471)
- ship - non-specific(325)