- Created by
- Donald Rodney 1961–1998
- Sketchbook number 10
- Ink on paper, 81 pages plus covers, 215 x 150 mm
Contains sketches and notes of a political and racial nature. The majority of this sketchbook is blank.
- Bound volume - sketchbook
- Tate Archive
- The notebooks/sketchbooks were purchased from Diane Symons, on behalf of the Executors of the Estate of Donald Rodney with the remaining archives donated by the Executors, July 2003.
- TGA 200321/3/10
- Forty eight notebooks and sketchbooks written and created by Donald Rodney, and the personal archives of the artist TGA 200321 (48)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,768)