- Created by
- Donald Rodney 1961–1998
- Sketchbook number 26
- January 1989
- Ink on paper, 81 pages plus covers, 215 × 150 mm
Sketches and notes of a political nature.
- Bound volume - sketchbook
- Tate Archive
- The notebooks/sketchbooks were purchased from Diane Symons, on behalf of the Executors of the Estate of Donald Rodney with the remaining archives donated by the Executors, July 2003.
- TGA 200321/3/26
- Forty eight notebooks and sketchbooks written and created by Donald Rodney, and the personal archives of the artist TGA 200321 (48)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,531)
- universal concepts(6,403)
- Great Britain(113)