Audio Arts: Volume 3 No 2, Side A - Howard Skempton, Christopher Hobbs, Gavin Bryars 00:27:2800:00:02 Howard Skempton: Waltz. John Tilbury, piano 00:05:54 Christopher Hobbs: Aran P.T.O. Alec Hill, Christopher Hobbs, Hugh Shrapnel, John White 00:10:45 Christopher Hobbs and John White: 3 piano duets 00:15:56 Gavin Bryars: Ponukelian Melody. Gavin Bryars, cello; John White, tuba; Christopher Hobbs; organ and orchestral bells00:27:28
Audio Arts: Volume 3 No 2, Side B - John White, Michael Parsons, James Lampard, Michael Nyman 00:29:2700:00:01 John White: Piano Duet 10,11,12 & 13 00:05:43 John White: Photo Finish Machine. Christopher Hobbs and John White, percussion/piano duet 00:09:23 Michael Parsons: Piano Piece 5. Michael Parsons, piano 00:14:00 James Lampard: The Caterpillar. Majorca Orchestra 00:17:23 Michael Nyman: The Otherwise Very Beautiful Blue Danube Waltz. Orlando Gough, John Lewis, Ben Mason, Michael Nyman, Dave Smith: Pianos00:29:27
- Created by
- Audio Arts
- Audio Arts: Volume 3 No 2
- This Audio Arts issue, originally published as an audio cassette magazine in 1976, comprises musical performances by Howard Skempton, Christopher Hobbs, Gavin Bryars, John White, Michael Parsons, James Lampard and Michael Nyman. It was produced in collaboration with Studio International and is complementary to the November/December 1976 issue Art & Experimental Music.
- Audio-visual - sound recording
- Tate Archive
- Purchased from William Furlong, July 2004.
- TGA 200414/7/3/1/10
- Material relating to William Furlong's Audio Arts Magazine TGA 200414 (122)