Audio Arts: Volume 3 No 4, Side A - Wolf Vostell, Albrect D, Braco Dimitrijevic, Ian Breakwell, John Latham, Barbara Steveni 00:43:4100:00:02 Claus Bohmler 00:01:03 Wolf Vostell 00:05:34 Achim Freyer 00:06:38 Albrect D 00:15:26 Antoni Muntades 00:17:54 Braco Dimitrijevic 00:20:58 Vassilakis Takis 00:23:29 Ian Breakwell, John Latham, Barbara Steveni 00:40:26 John Carson: Radio Loughwork Belfast: An artwork by John Carson broadcast by Downtown Radio, Belfast. This programme is a compilation of recordings made in June 1977 at documenta VI, an international exhibition of contemporary art that takes place in Kassel, West Germany. The recordings alternate between statements/interviews and sound environments/installations.00:43:41
Audio Arts: Volume 3 No 4, Side B - Stephen Willats 00:44:2400:00:03 From a Coded World: Stephen Willats. This was an art work that concerned how people perceived the customs, conventions and norms that structure their relationship to others within the community in which they live. This programme was recorded throughout the duration of Willats's project and includes the artists, Project Operators, including Sandy Nairne and Roberta Graham, and project participants who live in Perivale, West London.00:44:24
- Created by
- Audio Arts
- Audio Arts: Volume 3 No 4
- This Audio Arts issue, originally published as an audio cassette magazine in 1978, comprises contributions from Wolf Vostell, Albrect D, Braco Dimitrijevic, Ian Breakwell, John Latham, Barbara Steveni and Stephen Willats. The recordings were made in June 1977 at documenta VI, an international exhibition of contemporary art that takes place in Kassel, West Germany.
- Audio-visual - sound recording
- Tate Archive
- Purchased from William Furlong, July 2004.
- TGA 200414/7/3/1/12
- Material relating to William Furlong's Audio Arts Magazine TGA 200414 (122)