Audio Arts: Volume 7 Nos 1 & 2, Side A - Howard Hodgkin, Gerald Newman 00:50:2300:50:23
Audio Arts: Volume 7 Nos 1 & 2, Side B - Waldemar Januszczak, John Roberts 00:48:2600:02:18 Interview with Waldemar Januszczak 00:11:10 Interview with Carlo Tato 00:14:10 Interview with Giulio Paolini 00:15:43 Interview with Heidi Grundmann 00:20:37 Interview with Dr Willi Bongard 00:29:53 Interview with Flavio Caroli 00:36:19 Interview with John Roberts 00:45:16 Interview with Maurizio Nannucci00:48:26
Audio Arts: Volume 7 Nos 1 & 2, Side C - Helen Chadwick, Waldemar Januszczak 00:40:1100:02:20 Interview with Waldemar Januszczak 00:09:17 Interview with Helen Chadwick 00:13:33 Interview with John Walters 00:21:25 Interview with Marina Abramovic 00:22:19 Interview with William Feaver 00:25:42 Interview with Declan McGonagle 00:29:27 Interview with Chris Carrell 00:32:07 Interview with Theresa Gleadowe 00:34:40 Interview with Anthony Reynolds00:40:11
- Created by
- Audio Arts
- Audio Arts: Volume 7 Nos 1 & 2
- This Audio Arts double issue, originally published as an audio cassette magazine in 1984, comprises contributions from Helen Chadwick, Howard Hodgkin, Waldemar Januszczak, Marina Abramovic/Ulay and Gerald Newman. The recordings on this casette were made at the Venice Biennale in 1984.
- Audio-visual - sound recording
- Tate Archive
- Purchased from William Furlong, July 2004.
- TGA 200414/7/3/1/23
- Material relating to William Furlong's Audio Arts Magazine TGA 200414 (122)