Audio Arts: Volume 8 Nos 2 & 3, Side A - Nancy Spero, Kevin Atherton
Audio Arts: Volume 8 Nos 2 & 3, Side B - Julian Schnabel, Bruce McLean
Audio Arts: Volume 8 Nos 2 & 3, Side C - John Latham, Andy Warhol00:00:02 John Latham talks about his recent exhibition at the Lisson Gallery as well as the wider issues that have concerned him over the past ten years, April 1987. 00:29:47 Andy Warhol died unexpectedly in February 1987. In July 1986 he visited London for his exhibition of large self portraits at the Anthony d'Offay Gallery. At the press preview the media turned out in full to photograph him, to ask questions and to conduct interviews. This interview was made on that occasion.
Audio Arts: Volume 8 Nos 2 & 3, Side D - Rasheed Araeen, Donald Judd And Mona Hatoum00:00:02 Rasheed Araeen comments on his works included in the exhibition Two Worlds as well as examining the issues that it raised, The Whitechapel Art Gallery, September 1986. 00:09:53 Donald Judd discusses his works on exhibition at the Waddington Gallery, March 1986. 00:24:20 Mona Hatoum talking at the Air Gallery about her installation Hidden From Prying Eyes. This was included in At The Edge, an Installation, Performance and Film event held in the Gallery, April 1987. 00:34:23 Sound On Sound. New & Archival records & tapes. Nigel Rolfe, The Curtain of Life engineer Pearse Dunne, Asst. John Grimes, 1986. 00:37:34 Sound On Sound. New & Archival records & tapes. Guillaume Apollinaire Le Pont Mirabeau. Phonotheque Nationale, 1912.
- Created by
- Audio Arts
- Audio Arts: Volume 8 Nos 2 & 3
- This Audio Arts double issue, originally published as an audio cassette magazine in 1987 includes contributions from Nancy Spero, Julian Schnabel, John Latham, Andy Warhol, Rasheed Araeen, Donald Judd and Mona Hatoum.
- Audio-visual - sound recording
- Tate Archive
- Purchased from William Furlong, July 2004.
- TGA 200414/7/3/1/27
- Material relating to William Furlong's Audio Arts Magazine TGA 200414 (122)