Audio Arts: Volume 1 No 4, Side A - W.B. Yeats, Anne Yeats, Georgie Yeats, Ulick O’Connor 00:29:2900:00:01 W.B. Yeats: reads The Song of the Old Mother, from the Wind Among the Reeds, 1899, with comment on a Faery Song, recorded 1934, published in 1974, second printing 1981 00:02:10 Mrs G. Yeats: The Poet's Children. Recorded 1949 00:04:41 Anne Yeats: Memories of her father. Interview by William Furlong, recorded 1974 00:20:06 Ulick O'Connor: The Swans of the Liffey. Recorded 197400:29:29
Audio Arts: Volume 1 No 4, Side B - Oliver St. John Gogarty, Anne Yeats, W.B. Yeats 00:29:3000:00:01 Oliver St John Gogarty: Yeats and George Moore. Recorded 1949 00:06:13 Letter from William Butler Yeats to Dorothy Wellesley (1935) read by Jane Morant. The Statesman`s Holiday from Last Poems, 1936-9 read by Robert Vahey 00:28:24 W.B. Yeats: reads Coole Park and Ballylee (verses 2 & 3) from The Winding Stair and Other Poems, 1933, recorded 1937, and The Lake Isle of Innisfree from The Rose, 1893, recorded 193700:29:30
- Created by
- Audio Arts
- Audio Arts: Volume 1 No 4
- This Audio Arts issue, originally published as an audio cassette magazine in 1974, features W.B. Yeats, Anne Yeats, Georgie Yeats, Ulick O'Connor and Oliver St John Gogarty.
- Audio-visual - sound recording
- Tate Archive
- Purchased from William Furlong, July 2004.
- TGA 200414/7/3/1/4
- Material relating to William Furlong's Audio Arts Magazine TGA 200414 (122)