Audio Arts: Volume 2 No 3, Side A - Edna O’Brien 00:31:0800:00:02: Over a dinner at Walton's, London in January 1975, Edna O'Brien talked extensively of her life as a writer with conversation ranging from close friendships, including the late Sean Kenny, to gratitude for an upbringing which gave her, 'a fierce determination to escape'. As the meal proceeds a fascinating and informative picture is built up of this writer, her passions, influences and aspirations.00:31:08
Audio Arts: Volume 2 No 3, Side B - Edna O’Brien 00:27:2700:00:02: Edna O'Brien. A conversation at Walton restaurants continued from Side A.00:27:27
- Created by
- Audio Arts
- Audio Arts: Volume 2 No 3
- This Audio Arts issue, originally published as an audio cassette magazine in 1976 includes a recording of a conversation with Edna O'Brien recorded over a dinner at Walton's, London in January 1975.
- Audio-visual - sound recording
- Tate Archive
- Purchased from William Furlong, July 2004.
- TGA 200414/7/3/1/7
- Material relating to William Furlong's Audio Arts Magazine TGA 200414 (122)