Audio Arts: Lawrence Weiner, concerning twenty works, Side A - Lawrence Weiner, Miranda Frawley, William Furlong 00:25:1100:00:00 An Object Tossed From One Country To Another 00:02:53 A Turbulence Induced Within A Body Of Water 00:05:49 To The Sea 00:08:39 Done Without Timing not identified: As If It Could 00:09:43 Made Quietly 00:11:53 Taken To A Point Of Tolerance 00:13:57 With Relation To Reason (Often) Moved About 00:20:41 Some Things (Packed Up). Some Things (Laid Down). All Overdue 00:23:09 Blown Away. Under Certain Circumstances00:25:11
Audio Arts: Lawrence Weiner, concerning twenty works, Side B - Lawrence Weiner, Miranda Frawley, William Furlong 00:27:0300:00:00 The Artic Circle Shattered 00:05:05 Folded 00:05:35 Slowly Raised Water Timing not identified: Over The Hill Timing not identified: To Show And To Tell 00:12:16 (Turned) Red As Well As Black Timing not identified: Often Replayed (Played Again) Timing not identified: (Often) Moved About Within The Context Of (A) Reason 00:20:46 Having Been Brought Back At A Point Of Passage 00:24:00 Many Objects Put Upon Many Other Objects In Place Of Some Other Objects No Longer Used To Form A Pile00:27:03
- Created by
- Audio Arts
- Audio Arts: Published supplement ‘Lawrence Weiner, Concerning Twenty Works’
- This supplement is a cassette work made by Lawrence Weiner on the occasion of his exhibition during October and November 1980 at the Anthony d'Offay Gallery. The structure of the cassette is based on the twenty works by Lawrence Weiner exhibited in the gallery but is extended by readings from other works, with Miranda Frawley and William Furlong.
- Audio-visual - sound recording
- Tate Archive
- Purchased from William Furlong, July 2004.
- TGA 200414/7/3/2/26
- Material relating to William Furlong's Audio Arts Magazine TGA 200414 (122)
- Audio recordings TGA 200414/7 (122)
- Published recordings TGA 200414/7/3 (122)
- Supplements TGA 200414/7/3/2 (50)
- Audio Arts: Published supplement 'Lawrence Weiner, Concerning Twenty Works' TGA 200414/7/3/2/26