- Created by
- Erich Kahn 1904–1979
- Print by ‘EK’ possibly Erich Kahn
- 22 February 1941
- The print is on the reverse of a form from the Hutchison Internment Camp.
- Artwork - on paper, print
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Klaus Hinrichsen's family in 2005.
- TGA 20052/2/6/30
- Folders of writings and talks by Klaus Hinrichsen as well as research material collected by Hinrichsen and correspondence relating to Kurt Schwitters and other émigré and interned artists. TGA 20052 (224)
You might like
- Isle of Man(238)