- Poem titled ‘Epilogue’ by Klaus Hinrichsen
- Print by 'EK' possibly Erich Kahn.
- Document - writings
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Klaus Hinrichsen's family in 2005.
- TGA 20052/2/6/33
- Folders of writings and talks by Klaus Hinrichsen as well as research material collected by Hinrichsen and correspondence relating to Kurt Schwitters and other émigré and interned artists. TGA 20052 (224)
You might like
- military: World War II(1,256)
- politics and society(2,393)
- work and occupations(14,393)
- religion and belief(8,394)