- Created by
- Photograph of ‘CAN CAN’ by Harold Mahrenholz
- Date not known
- Colour print
- 149 × 101 mm
- This photograph was taken of a bound volume of artwork that was given to Captain Daniel in 1941.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Klaus Hinrichsen's family in 2005.
- TGA 20052/2/7/146
- Folders of writings and talks by Klaus Hinrichsen as well as research material collected by Hinrichsen and correspondence relating to Kurt Schwitters and other émigré and interned artists. TGA 20052 (224)
- Subject Files, A-Z TGA 20052/2 (218)
- Photographs of Hutchinson Internment Camp, Isle of Man TGA 20052/2/7 (164)
- Photograph of 'CAN CAN' by Harold Mahrenholz TGA 20052/2/7/146
You might like
- Isle of Man(238)