- Created by
- Ivor Davies born 1935
- Ian Breakwell 1943–2005
- Letter from Ivor Davies to Ian Breakwell
- Date not known
- Letter from Ivor Davies to Ian Breakwell regarding a performance in Swansea involving Ivor Davies and Ian Breakwell.
Letter includes a diagram of part of the performance.
The letter is cut from the centre to the bottom of the page and then folded into several triangles.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Ian Breakwell, April 2005.
- TGA 20054/1/41/12
- Personal Papers of Ian Breakwell TGA 20054 (266)
- Correspondence TGA 20054/1 (12)
- Twelve pieces of correspondence and one envelope sent from Ivor Davies to Ian Breakwell TGA 20054/1/41 (12)
- Letter from Ivor Davies to Ian Breakwell TGA 20054/1/41/12
You might like
- symbols and personifications(7,285)