- Created by
- Ivor Davies born 1935
- Ian Breakwell 1943–2005
- Letter from Ivor Davies to Ian Breakwell
- 10 January 1968
- Letter from Ivor Davies to Ian Breakwell asking him if he could do some readings as part of a performance in Swansea. Ivor Davies asks if Ian Breakwell could make the readings medical or medical sounding.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Ian Breakwell, April 2005.
- TGA 20054/1/41/3
- Personal Papers of Ian Breakwell TGA 20054 (266)
- Correspondence TGA 20054/1 (12)
- Twelve pieces of correspondence and one envelope sent from Ivor Davies to Ian Breakwell TGA 20054/1/41 (12)
- Letter from Ivor Davies to Ian Breakwell TGA 20054/1/41/3
You might like
- named individuals(12,533)