- Created by
- Colour photograph of Ian Breakwell by the River Wear
- Photograph, colour
- 178 x 126 mm
- Originally filed in a wallet labelled, 'IB in the garden of his flat, and by the River Wear, 1994-5 Durham Cathedral Residency'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Ian Breakwell, April 2005.
- TGA 20054/4/26/1/3
- Personal Papers of Ian Breakwell TGA 20054 (266)
- Project files TGA 20054/4 (247)
- Artist-in-residence at Durham Cathedral TGA 20054/4/26 (23)
- Material relating to Ian Breakwell's time spent as artist-in-residence at Durham Cathedral TGA 20054/4/26/1 (19)
- Colour photograph of Ian Breakwell by the River Wear TGA 20054/4/26/1/3
You might like