- Created by
- Paul Norris
- Colour photograph of Ian Breakwell working on his series of paintings, ‘The Phantom Matinee’, in his studio in Durham
- Photograph, colour
- 199 × 296 mm
- Photograph is annotated on the back: 'Ian Breakwell with 'The Phantom Matinee' series in his Durham studio 1995', and 'photo, Paul Norris of The Journal'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Ian Breakwell, April 2005.
- TGA 20054/4/26/1/48
- Personal Papers of Ian Breakwell TGA 20054 (266)
- Project files TGA 20054/4 (247)
- Artist-in-residence at Durham Cathedral TGA 20054/4/26 (23)
You might like
- named individuals(12,534)