- Created by
- Ian Breakwell 1943–2005
- ‘Dancing Strangers’, a booklet of photographs and captions put together by Ian Breakwell for his work, ‘Ghost Dance (aka Dancing Strangers)’
- Date not known
- This booklet was possibly used as preparatory material for Ian Breakwell's work, 'Ghost Dance (aka Dancing Strangers)', a 12 part photo-text sequence. The photographs in the booklet are copies of photographs found in an abandoned drinking club by Ian Breakwell.
- Bound volume - miscellaneous
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Ian Breakwell, April 2005.
- TGA 20054/4/27/1/1
- Personal Papers of Ian Breakwell TGA 20054 (266)
- Project files TGA 20054/4 (247)
- 'Ghost Dance (aka Dancing Strangers)' TGA 20054/4/27 (1)
You might like
- symbols & personifications(7,227)
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,766)